Healthcare Innovation World Cup offers$75,000 in total prize money and invaluable networking opportunities
The goal of the Healthcare Innovation World Cup is to identify novel solutions with the potential to make a real difference in improving the prevention, early diagnosis or management of diabetes – particularly type 2 diabetes. Competitors with the most promising entries receive a worldwide platform and financial support to help make their innovations a reality. All participants retain the intellectual property and equity of their ideas.
World Cup competitors from around the globe will win:
- Expense-paid trips to present their ideas to industry leaders at two regional semifinal competitions and the final event in New York City.
- $2,500 in prize money for each of the top two regional finalist teams from Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
- $2,500 in prize money for each of the top two regional finalist teams from the Americas and Europe.
Prize money for the top three individuals or teams in the final competition:
Invaluable opportunities for competitors to showcase their business idea, technology solution or healthcare delivery proposal to judges and other industry executives.
- Grand prize winner: $50,000
- Second place winner: $10,000
- Third place winner: $5,000